Tuesday 21 April 2015

Actor In The Spotlight: OSAGIE SOLOMON


"My height and ageless looks gives me the edge"-OSAGIE.
Osagie is a very talented actor and model that has achieved a lot within the few years into Nollywood. Armed with an MSc, Osagie still nurtures that dream of returning to the classroom as a lecturer but for the time being, he remains one talent, multinational corporations are eager to have in their commercial. Here is my chat with the amiable and soft spoken actor/model.

OSAGIE: I'm Osagie Solomon. An actor and model. I hail from Edo state. I have a degree in Agric and msc in pathology.

How I Started.
OSAGIE: I started acting in church when I was in the university way back 2000. Generally, I would say it has been rewarding and challenging.

Career Achievements.
OSAGIE: Within my brief stay in this industry, I have done an appreciable number of jobs. A Shoot for CHAI-An organization owned by Billgate. Commercials for MTN, OLX, Startimes, Coca-Cola, Neimeth, crusader Pentionfund, featured in Tinsel and Afriwood movies, Emerald, RangeRover Babes, Rovelno, kingdom of kings. Recently I featured in a shortfilm, TRAPPED directed by John Attah etc.
Role I can't wish to play.
OSAGIE: I'm looking forward to when I would play a complex character that people will find it difficult to believe I did it.

My unique selling point
OSAGIE: My selling point is my height (6.4ft) and my ageless face.
Most embarrassing moment.
OSAGIE: My most embarrassing moment on set when my character was swapped because a so called well known actor arrived location.

Who I look forward to working with.
OSAGIE: I look forward acting with Majid in Nollywood and Samuel L.Jackson in Hollywood.

Osagie in five years time.
OSAGIE: I see myself as a director, producer and assistant Professor in the next 5yrs.
Turn-off in people.
OSAGIE: I disdain people who are plastic and artificial. Fellows who want to be whom they are not.

Few words to my fans.

OSAGIE: Tough times never last, tough people do. My candid advice to all is never imitate any one. Imitation is limitation, be your self and the sky would be your starting point. Thank you.

Contact Osagie via:
Email: osagie2t@yahoo.com
Facebook: Osagie Benjamin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BLOG ARCHIVE