Friday 1 May 2015

#BUSTED 001: JOAN ANIYIE

"Relationship shouldn't be based on beauty, pocket and sex but..."-JOAN
Joan Aniyie is a Delta state born model and beauty queen. She started her adventure into modelling after she won the keenly contested Miss NABAMS(National Association of Business Administration and Management Student) in 2013. Ever since there's no holding back as she has gone ahead to participate several international pageants including Miss Districts International hosted in Ivory Coast. Joan is currently the Face of Global Beauty Pageant, a crown she won in December, 2014. Now, this brief interview is basically me taking a tour into the beauty queen's romantic enclave and she sure let me in without holding back any detail. Enjoy...

JOHN: Hey Joan, I heard beauty queens aren't allowed to date, how is your boo?
QUEEN JOAN: Really? Well I don't know of that but, this babe is currently booless(laughs)

Common, that's hardly believable.
QUEEN JOAN: Hard to belive that no Naija girl can live without a boo or?

Of cause, there are but scarce. You are very beautiful and a queen...One would expect Boooosssss. (General laughter)
QUEEN JOAN: Keep the beautiful aside, I beg. You won't understand.

Make me understand.
QUEEN JOAN: Nigerians have gotten relationship issues twisted. It shouldn't be based on beauty, pocket, sex etc but connection of hearts.
Well, unfortunately, its mostly all about that now.
QUEEN JOAN: I have had Boos in the past but nothing to write about, so it's better I remain single for now so I can focus on education, career and a better tomorrow.

But we all need a partner, someone to distract us from the seriousness of our lives. That distraction that lightens our hearts and make us forget the world for a moment.
QUEEN JOAN: Yeah, that's true but they all end up making you kind of regret why you let them in. They become hell real distractions.

When did you end your last relationship?
QUEEN JOAN: January, 2015.

Why did you end it?
QUEEN JOAN: His childish attitude kept me asking how I got myself into him, I think he feels insecure by my career.

Oh! I see...
QUEEN JOAN: He wants to know every of my move, where I am; whom am with, what I'm doing at every second. It was so choking and embarrassing. Even when I'm out with friends.

And you feel, your man shouldn't know where you are?
QUEEN JOAN: He should, but the way he does his' its crazy. You won't understand because you don't really know about us.

So, when do you intend to enter a new relationship
QUEEN JOAN: Not soon.
What if you come across a man that needs you so much?
QUEEN JOAN: I don't need a man dat needs me so much.

Why do you say so?
QUEEN JOAN: I need a man I would need so much like he needs me much more,

That's why I said "needs" you.
QUEEN JOAN: I need a friend, best friend and a lover. I said so because if he needs me so much and I don't need him then we shouldn't be seen together.
What qualities do you look for in your man?
QUEEN JOAN: My dear, I don't go for too handsome guys oh but at least he has to be okay, as for other qualities, he just has to fit into my mental picture. He has to be presentable and comfortable.

Hmmmmmm!
QUEEN JOAN: Those two are the most important, not necessarilly rich oh but at least okay financially, because money keeps the love stronger.

So, no money, no love?
QUEEN JOAN: No money at all, no love; let me not lie or pretend, but a little money where I will also have the privilege to assist sometimes, of course I must be working.

Do you believe in the saying that, "If he aint paying the bills, no sex for him"
QUEEN JOAN: No I don't.

Really?
QUEEN JOAN: He mustn't pay a bill before sex comes in, because sex is not for sale. If I love him and he appreciates me then it's cool. At least I will know if a guy is genuine to me.

#BUSTED01. #PrivateNowPublic

ABOUT JOHN ATTAH

1 comment:

Search This Blog

BLOG ARCHIVE