Monday 24 March 2014

"Love Again" (Poem To My Ex)

Distance indeed has been unfair to you.
Though hundreds of miles away,
I can feel your deserved vitriolic towards me.
For five Christmas, the ride was bumpy for us.
Dug many of the potholes with pride and perfectionist attitude.
Never reciprocated, though i tried just but a little.

Met you undiluted like a sealed milk.
Virtuous was and is your blood.
Aesthetically, the angels weep and hide in shame when you pass by.

Like a glue you stuck to me veiled by your intense affection.
The X in me devalued all this with non-commitment.
They were times i wished and prayed to the heavens that i be what you deserve.
Now my heart is rock stoned to sink the ship.
Medium of conveyance perturbed my soul
But the waters must be unsettled to execute this unwished polarization.

Your desire is a lifelong knot while mine, the season is over.
Typed the dreaded alphabets oblivious of the pain and flames it has now ignited in your heart.
Still you wept and kept apologizing for my decision.
Relationships are not broken because of wrong doings only. No plausible excuse i advance will assuage your feelings.
Contrary to your thoughts, every woman can live a much better life without the unappreciative man in her life.

Time, Please wash her pangs asea as the Romeo scampers off.
Is this right? But i pray to embrace another, epitomizing what i crave in you.
I have no doubt you will blossom in another Adams cocoon.
Sorry and bye
Men are different.
Please love again.

EDEH JOHN. @johniblaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BLOG ARCHIVE