Friday 6 June 2014

Artist In The Spotlight: WizDizy.

The Nigeria music industry sure do have a lot of bride. With the massive number of up and coming artist trying to find a spot in the money-spinning industry, it’s unfortunate that most don't have anything to offer lyrically. WizDizy is an Abuja based producer, songwriter and singer and he sure do have a lot to offer and one can only imagine the height he would attain with consistency on his part and good luck along his path. Get to know him in brief.

About me.
I’m Wisdom Ogbudu and I go by the stage name Wizdizy. I'm a musician and a record producer, C.E.O of the music
production company ORGANIZED NOISE (ORGNOIZ). Basically I do Dancehall & Hip-hop. I hail from Benue state Igede by tribe am in my early 20s. I have a B.sc in Mass communication from the Benue state university, Makurdi. I reside in Abuja but grew up in Kogi and Otukpo Benue state.

Personality.
My kind of personality is what you'll call an introvert, cool headed, fashionista and a ladies man (smiles).

Signed?
No, I'm not officially signed but I work with my ORGNOIZ TEAM for now.

The Journey.
I started music as far back as 2003 and though it’s not been easy, but it’s been awesome.

Singles.
Yes, I've got two singles out! "Touch Your Toes" which is enjoying massive airplay across Nigeria. I'm working on other Singles.

DOWNLOAD THE HIT SINGLE »»» HERE.

Videos?
I plan to shoot some videos soon as we done dropping the other singles. My team are working on hard so expect a video.
Mentors?
Talking about mentor-ship I look up to so many acts in the home front but its quite unfortunate my mentors are not Nigerians. Mavado & Vybz Kartel (please free Vybz kartel from jail for me o!) are my mentors. And I'll love to collab with any of them in the nearest future. On the home front I want to work with GRIP boy @Endiaofficial.

Album?
Na! I won't be dropping an album for now but keep your fingers crossed for more singles to come out.

Shoutout?
Big shout out to my fans and acts in the game like me. Guys, watch out for the NAIJA DANCEHALL KING 'cos I’m taking over that side of the industry ASAP!! Acts like me, keep keeping your heads up and work harder and don't get carried away by the trendy bullsh*t the industry is passing out. Stay real and be yourself for there can be only one Wizkid and one 2face (laughs). Thanks @edvizavimedia and a BIG shout out to my boss @johniblaze for this wonderful opportunity and to every ORGNOIZ TEAMATES, ya'll know what It is, we came, we saw, we conquered!!

You can contact him via:
Wisdomogbudu@gmail.com
Twitter: @ORGNOIZMUSIQ
Facebook: Wiz Dizy.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to this act he sure seem promising. Good luck man

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

BLOG ARCHIVE