Wednesday 5 November 2014

Actor In The Spotlight: HANNAH OJO

Intense romantic role? "It’s my job so, I'm going to do it... I will put in my best except..."-Hannah.
Armed with what it takes to manage top level human resources in any corporate organization out there, Hannah chose to follow her passion instead of filling papers and punching those keyboard in some cozy office. The soft-spoken and innocent-looking Ekiti born beauty is one actress that you would certainly duff your hat for when she takes the stage doing what she loves doing most-role playing. I recently caught up with her as she celebrated her birthday day, enjoy our chat...

ABOUT ME.
My name is Hannah Ojo, I'm am actress, a model, a graduate of Human Resources Management from Lagos state university, am also a wedding planner. I hail from Ekiti state, am a simple and easy going person, ambitious, loving, caring and love God.

MY JOURNEY.
I started acting way back since 2005. The journey hasn't really been a very easy one. A very good friend of mine was the one who invited me for a movie audition then, I got a lead role, it was fun and easy, so I told myself that this is what I wanna do and since that year, I've never stopped acting for ones. We all know it’s not that easy to excel in this industry without persistence, determination, passion, focus. These are all the things that keeps me moving on.

ACHIEVEMENT.

For me I won't say that I've gotten that great achievement that every actor crave for. But from 2005 till date, I would say I've achieved something. Acting has given me some level of recognition everywhere I go and am liking it.

JOBS I HAVE DONE.
So far so good I've done some good jobs, both movies and TV dramas like, Edge of Paradise, My Story, Wrong Passion, Clinic Matters, One Life to Live, Private Sectors, Needles eyes, Burning spear, Emerald, Seekers, The Buffoon, Aisha, Delirium, Moremi. I just finished filming an exciting docudrama titled "Common Man" watch out for it.

THAT ROLE I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY.
Hmmm the role I can't wait to play. Lol..well so far there's no roles that I haven't really played except a lunatic. So I don't know if I should say that's one of the roles am looking forward to. hehehe. I love challenging roles a lot, so am looking forward to some as well.

MY UNIQUE SELLING POINT.

My selling point as an actor is knowing that I've got the ability to interpret any role given to me to my utmost best. Which is also my brain.

INTENSE ROMANTIC ROLE.
It’s my job so am going to do it professionally by putting in my best. except otherwise.

STRATEGY TO STARDOM.
Well, I don't think I have any strategies, all I know is that I'll allow my talent to speak for me anywhere and take me to the top.

ACTOR WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH.
Haaa! They are much o.. You know we have lots of talented and wonderful actors both old and new.. I'll love to be on set with Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey Nouah, John Dumelo, Rita Dominic, Joke Silver Mercy Johnson etc.

HANNAH IN FIVE YEARS.
Hmmm! In the next five years i would have been an household name, one of the most sorted out actor all over Africa.

HOW I UNWIND.
I'm sometimes an introvert and sometimes an extrovert. So basically it depends on my mood. Sometimes I relax at the comfort of my home either reading, listening to music or watching movies.

FEW WORDS TO MY COLLEAGUES.
My dear colleagues, let's be focus, determined and persistent, we all know it’s not an easy industry, but with God on our side we are all going to excel and be who will want to be. Don't stop believing in your dreams. Keep on keeping on. God bless us all.

SHOUT OUT TO MY FANS.
And to all my beautiful fans out there, I love you guz as much as you all love me and love to see more of me on screen.. Keep believing in me and I'll not let you all down. May the good Lord continue to bless the works of our hands.One love. I do appreciate this John.

Contact Hanna via:
Email: hannahseyi37@gmail.com
Facebook: Hannah seyiojo
Twitter: @hanseyi
Watch Hannah's Showreel on Youtube: HERE

4 comments:

  1. Yipeee! That's ma giel. I'm proud of ya, God bless ya hustle. Nice job u ar doin with upcoming talents Johni. *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine babe. Nollywood people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love dat.. She sounds so professional

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

BLOG ARCHIVE