Wednesday 24 April 2019

"I Got Preggy At 16 and had 3 Abortions..." Beautiful HIV Patient Opens Up.


The outspoken author opened recently on facebook with the post below...

"#ImNotAshamed that I am openly living with HIV and now Manic Bipolar.
I got pregnant at 16, had 3 abortions and, luckily, I have an 8 year old daughter.
I have a kidney disease. I'm a rape survior.
I have made a lot of reckless mistakes in my life.
I've also dropped out of matric a number of times, but I ended up aquiring an N3 senior certificate - - which is equivalent to Matric.

#ImNotAshamed that I also lost my womb, and I get called ugly names. I turned my dirty past into pearls of diamonds. I've turned my mess into a message of hope. I am who I am today because of my past.
Word of advice: Never be ashamed of who you are and and where you come from. God has bigger and greater plans for your life.

#ImNotAshamed that some of you are judging me after reading my posts, but all that was not for pity or popularity; it's for your reality...#UbabesweHIV"

Brenda who is a South African celebrated author is pleased to have the world know her "death bed to the world" story and you can place orders for her book via watsapp 0827523917.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BLOG ARCHIVE